Are you considering the idea of having a travel of a lifetime and discover more of what nature has to offer, immerse yourself with new culture and traditions. Why not go on a tour at Mount Kailash Manasorovar? Before anything else, read on.
Few things you want to know when going on a Mount Kailash Manasarovar tour:
- Is it required to have a passport? Of course! Having a valid passport is indeed required for the sake of undergoing through the pilgrims during your Kailash Manasarovar tour.
- Is an Indian mobile network functional while being there? Definitely yes it is functional because when being on Mt. Kailash along with the Manasarovar Lake Yatra along except Mt. Kailash Parikarma, although it may take some time to be on the international roaming when it comes from the provider himself.
- Is there a single person or couple who can tag along with the group? There are some organizers within the Department Tours who can be equivalently be joined due to the availability towards a particular departure dates. When there happen to be an entire departure as promised, plus by any number of individuals who would take their part within the departure schedules.
- Are there any fitness requirements? As for a Kailash Manasarovar Yatra tour, having fitness can be critical. Yes, it is highly suggested that you should undergo a medical examination along with a regular doctor right before having plans towards your Mt. Kailash Yatra experience. For those who may be suffering from back, issues may have a hard time in adjusting through long drives due to the bumpy roads. To those also who may be suffering from Asthmaor any types of dust allergy are being forewarned towards the amount of dust while being on the road towards the basic needs while wearing a mask. Aside from that, it is an ideal way in getting ready in advance that deals with brisk walking plus several regimens of the workout.
Here’s what you can expect from Kailash Manasarovar tour:
Through the path from India, it only takes around 28 to 30 days while trekking although the sad part while doing so is it has to be engaged in advance plus there is no certainty that each one can move along aside from the physical form since the number of seats are restricted then the participants are being selected through a draw within the Ministry of External Affairs in India. Around 400 people out of 600 applicants have to undergo at this yatra by every single year. While being on the road from Kathmandu plus the road to Lake Manasarovar located at the base of Mount Kailash. There may be a single flight towards Kathmandu which comes from Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata or Varansi. It is considered as one of the well-known routes when it comes to going on to Mount Kailash Yatra. However, when being on tour via Lhasa, it only takes around a flight to Kathmandu then to Lhasa through Lhasa by China Air then there are ones who will be on the visit around different towns within Tibet such as the likes of Lhatse, Praying, Shigatse then Gyantse which will surely reach up to Manasarovar. While returning, it includes based on three options:
- A drive going back to Lhasa plus a flight back towards Kathmandu.
- A drive which passes by Hilsa then a flight via helicopter that has a fixed wing aircraft going to Kathmandu.
- A drive is returning to Kathmandu via Kodari Border.
Do take a pick as to which of the available options you want to go for. At the end of the day, you are looking to have a good adventure and discover the beauty Mount Kailash Manasarovar has to offer.